* The first 2 years of rheumatoid arthritis: the influence of acceptance on pain, physical limitation and depression.
- The influence of acceptance in the progression of pain, physical limitation and depression was explored in the first 2 years of rheumatoid arthritis. Latent growth curve models showed significant increases in pain, physical limitation and depression. Besides that, the levels of pain and physical limitation at the baseline were associated with acceptance but not its progression across time. Therefore, patients with higher scores of acceptance reported less pain and physical limitation. The progression of depression was associated with acceptance; higher acceptance patients had slower growth rates of depression across time, even when pain and physical limitations increased. The inclusion of pain acceptance in clinical practice is discussed.
=>意義深い, 重大な, 意味のある, 意味ありげな, 重要な
Overview of adj significant
The adj significant has 4 senses (first 4 from tagged texts)
1. (18) significant, important -- (important in effect or meaning; "a significant change in tax
laws"; "a significant change in the Constitution"; "a significant contribution"; "significant
details"; "statistically significant")
2. (9) significant, substantial -- (fairly large; "won by a substantial margin")
3. (3) significant -- (too closely correlated to be attributed to chance and therefore indicating a
systematic relation; "the interaction effect is significant at the .01 level"; "no significant
difference was found")
4. (2) meaning, pregnant, significant -- (rich in significance or implication; "a meaning look")
--- WordNet end ---
PubMed database: last updated on 2020-02-18 (c)sirasawa 2019