ELIZA cgi-bash version rev. 1.90
- Medical English LInking keywords finder for the PubMed Zipped Archive (ELIZA) -
kwic search for based out of >500 occurrences
404793 occurrences (No.42 in the rank) during 5 years in the PubMed. [no cache]
4) Based on a randomized controlled multicentre-design the effect of school-based life skills programmes was investigated in a sample of 102 classes of secondary schools (Hauptschulen) in northern Germany.
2015 Gesundheitswesen (Bundesverband der Arzte des Offentlichen Gesundheitsdienstes (Germany))
* [Effectiveness of School-Based Life Skills Programmes on Secondary Schoolchildren in a High Risk Sample].
- Based on a randomized controlled multicentre-design the effect of school-based life skills programmes was investigated in a sample of 102 classes of secondary schools (Hauptschulen) in northern Germany. Self-reports of 1,057 pupils showed positive effects of the programmes on the reduction of smoking. Pupils' life skills improved in the teachers' assessment. The social and the migration status did not moderate the results. Both pupils and teachers evaluated the programmes very positive.
Overview of verb base
The verb base has 3 senses (first 1 from tagged texts)
1. (75) establish, base, ground, found -- (use as a basis for; found on; "base a claim on some
2. base -- (situate as a center of operations; "we will base this project in the new lab")
3. free-base, base -- (use (purified cocaine) by burning it and inhaling the fumes)
Overview of adj based
The adj based has 2 senses (first 2 from tagged texts)
1. (3) based -- (having a base; "firmly based ice")
2. (1) based -- (having a base of operations (often used as a combining form); "a locally based
business"; "an Atlanta-based company"; "carrier-based planes")
--- WordNet end ---
PubMed database: last updated on 2020-10-24 (c)sirasawa 2019