ELIZA cgi-bash version rev. 1.90
- Medical English LInking keywords finder for the PubMed Zipped Archive (ELIZA) -
kwic search for based out of >500 occurrences
404793 occurrences (No.42 in the rank) during 5 years in the PubMed. [cache]
353) The performance of biodegradable knitted and rolled 3-dimensional (3D) polylactide-based 96/4 scaffolds modified with bioactive glass (BaG) 13-93, chitosan and both was compared with regard to the viability, proliferation and chondrogenic differentiation of rabbit adipose stem cells (ASCs).
2015 Journal of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
* Effects of chitosan and bioactive glass modifications of knitted and rolled polylactide-based 96/4 L/D scaffolds on chondrogenic differentiation of adipose stem cells.
- The performance of biodegradable knitted and rolled 3-dimensional (3D) polylactide-based 96/4 scaffolds modified with bioactive glass (BaG) 13-93, chitosan and both was compared with regard to the viability, proliferation and chondrogenic differentiation of rabbit adipose stem cells (ASCs). Scaffold porosities were determined by micro-computed tomography (μCT). Water absorption and degradation of scaffolds were studied during 28-day hydrolysis in Tris-buffer. Viability, number and differentiation of ASCs in PLA96/4 scaffolds were examined in vitro. The dimensions of the scaffolds were maintained during hydrolysis and mass loss was detected only in the BaG13-93 containing scaffolds. ASCs adhered and proliferated on each scaffold type. Cell aggregation and expression of chondral matrix components improved in all scaffold types in chondrogenic medium. Signs of hypertrophy were detected in the modified scaffolds but not in the plain PLA96/4 scaffold. Chondrogenic differentiation was most enhanced in the presence of chitosan. These findings indicate that the plain P scaffold provided a good 3D-matrix for ASC proliferation whereas the addition of chitosan to the PLA96/4 scaffold induced chondrogenic differentiation independent of the medium. Accordingly, a PLA96/4 scaffold modified by chitosan could provide a functional and bioactive basis for tissue-engineered chondral implants.
Overview of verb base
The verb base has 3 senses (first 1 from tagged texts)
1. (75) establish, base, ground, found -- (use as a basis for; found on; "base a claim on some
2. base -- (situate as a center of operations; "we will base this project in the new lab")
3. free-base, base -- (use (purified cocaine) by burning it and inhaling the fumes)
Overview of adj based
The adj based has 2 senses (first 2 from tagged texts)
1. (3) based -- (having a base; "firmly based ice")
2. (1) based -- (having a base of operations (often used as a combining form); "a locally based
business"; "an Atlanta-based company"; "carrier-based planes")
--- WordNet end ---
PubMed database: last updated on 2021-03-04 (c)sirasawa 2019