ELIZA cgi-bash version rev. 1.90
- Medical English LInking keywords finder for the PubMed Zipped Archive (ELIZA) -
kwic search for based out of >500 occurrences
404793 occurrences (No.42 in the rank) during 5 years in the PubMed. [cache]
22) Based on the effects of co-cultures, BM-MSCs/HUVECs enhanced osteogenesis compared to BM-MSCs monocultures in both FBS- and PL-supplemented media whereas AT-MSCs/HUVECs showed similar results compared to AT-MSCs monocultures.
2015 Journal of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
* Osteogenic capacity of human BM-MSCs, AT-MSCs and their co-cultures using HUVECs in FBS and PL supplemented media.
- Human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells (BM-MSCs) and human adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells (AT-MSCs) are the most frequently used stem cells in tissue engineering. Due to major clinical demands, it is necessary to find an optimally safe and efficient way for large-scale expansion of these cells. Considering the nutritional source in the culture medium and method, this study aimed to analyze the effects of FBS- and PL-supplemented media on osteogenesis in stem cell mono- and co-cultures with human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs). Results showed that cell metabolic activity and proliferation increased in PL- compared to FBS-supplemented media in mono- and co-cultures for both BM-MSCs and AT-MSCs. In addition, calcium deposition was cell type dependent and decreased for BM-MSCs but increased for AT-MSCs in PL-supplemented medium in both mono- and co-cultures. Based on the effects of co-cultures, BM-MSCs/HUVECs enhanced osteogenesis compared to BM-MSCs monocultures in both FBS- and PL-supplemented media whereas AT-MSCs/HUVECs showed similar results compared to AT-MSCs monocultures.
Overview of verb base
The verb base has 3 senses (first 1 from tagged texts)
1. (75) establish, base, ground, found -- (use as a basis for; found on; "base a claim on some
2. base -- (situate as a center of operations; "we will base this project in the new lab")
3. free-base, base -- (use (purified cocaine) by burning it and inhaling the fumes)
Overview of adj based
The adj based has 2 senses (first 2 from tagged texts)
1. (3) based -- (having a base; "firmly based ice")
2. (1) based -- (having a base of operations (often used as a combining form); "a locally based
business"; "an Atlanta-based company"; "carrier-based planes")
--- WordNet end ---
PubMed database: last updated on 2020-10-21 (c)sirasawa 2019