ELIZA cgi-bash version rev. 1.90
- Medical English LInking keywords finder for the PubMed Zipped Archive (ELIZA) -
kwic search for analysis out of >500 occurrences
560012 occurrences (No.18 in the rank) during 5 years in the PubMed. [cache]
4) Analysis of a number of serum biochemical variables, antioxidant enzymes activity, gene and protein expression by immunoblot assay showed time and route dependent effects of T-2 induced hepatic oxidative damage.
* Differential effects of route of T-2 toxin exposure on hepatic oxidative damage in mice.
- T-2 toxin is the most toxic among mycotoxins and poses a potential health hazard for both humans and animals. At high doses, T-2 toxin can cause shock-like syndrome that can result in death. We evaluated the effect of time course and route of exposure on hepatic oxidative damage in mice and it is only such study so far to compare the effects of dermal and subcutaneous exposure of T-2 toxin. Mice were exposed to 1 LD50 of T-2 toxin either by percutaneous (5.94 mg/kg body weight) or subcutaneous (1.54 mg/kg body weight) route and sacrificed at 0, 1, 3, and 7 days postexposure. Analysis of a number of serum biochemical variables, antioxidant enzymes activity, gene and protein expression by immunoblot assay showed time and route dependent effects of T-2 induced hepatic oxidative damage. Time dependent increase in protein carbonyl content and protein oxidation was seen in serum and liver. Results of our study may provide possible mechanism for developing medical countermeasures against T-2 toxin.
=>詳細な検討, 分解, 分析, 解析, 見方, 精神分析
Overview of noun analysis
The noun analysis has 6 senses (first 3 from tagged texts)
1. (45) analysis -- (an investigation of the component parts of a whole and their relations in
making up the whole)
2. (5) analysis, analytic thinking -- (the abstract separation of a whole into its constituent parts
in order to study the parts and their relations)
3. (2) analysis -- (a form of literary criticism in which the structure of a piece of writing is
4. analysis -- (the use of closed-class words instead of inflections: e.g., `the father of the
bride' instead of `the bride's father')
5. analysis -- (a branch of mathematics involving calculus and the theory of limits; sequences and
series and integration and differentiation)
6. psychoanalysis, analysis, depth psychology -- (a set of techniques for exploring underlying
motives and a method of treating various mental disorders; based on the theories of Sigmund Freud;
"his physician recommended psychoanalysis")
--- WordNet end ---
PubMed database: last updated on 2022-12-07 (c)sirasawa 2019