1) The study aim was to estimate gestational age (GA), expected parturition date (EPD) and growth rate by determining fetal trunk diameter (TD).
2) The study aim was to demonstrate that adipocyte-specific HO-1 (heme oxygenase-1) gene therapy is a therapeutic approach for preventing the development of obesity-induced metabolic disease in an obese-mice model.
3) Purpose: The study aim was to examine the measurement properties of the Youth Evaluation of Products Scale for Augmentative and Alternative Communication (YEP-AAC) as a means to understand the product attitudes of youth toward their AAC devices.Methods: In study 1, four males and two females between the ages of 8 and 17 years (median age = 14 years) participated in face-to-face interviews.
4) The present study aim to conduct a systemic evaluation on the pharmacokinetics, tissue distribution and excretion of OA in rats, with quantification of both OA and its two metabolites, Oroxylin A 7-O-glucuronide (OG) and Oroxylin A sodium sulfonate (OS) by the sensitive and rapid UPLC-MS/MS methods.
5) Study aim is to characterize and quantify SSc-ILD by using Computer-Aided Lung Informatics for Pathology Evaluation and Rating (CALIPER).
6) The study aim was to compare the performance of these three commercially available Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) waived Flu assays.
7) The study aim was to compare the predictive validity of the often referenced traditional model of human endurance performance (i.e.
8) The study aim was to investigate if training-induced microRNAs are able to improve microcirculation proteins and prevent DEX-induced microvascular rarefaction.
9) The results of this study aim to raise awareness among clinicians about the high epidemiological impact of HMPV in young children and older individuals in order to reduce the economic burden in terms of health care costs.
10) The study aim was to evaluate the effects of presence and level of musculoskeletal impairment along with gender on physical functioning outcome after the rehabilitation program in aged adults with a hip fracture.